Sunday, June 5, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHING FRIENDS - rOMAN gABRIEL

rOMAN gABRIEL Television Film Producer Director Photographer shooting Producer colleague Steven Pratta, WILHELMINA AGENCY, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California

Another quick Photo shoot, my oldie but goodie camera. I dont think it takes long tp shoot a good picture. But ike I told a friend of mine, I don't think I do photo shoots. I capture experiences, and moments in that experience. So we all can enjoy always this light and moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California
I am a Producer, Director, Writer, Photographer, Artist. Born in Northern California, raised in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. My background as a fine art painter and writer has moved me to the motion picture and television to communicate a plethora of ideas and studies. I am a visual philosopher that loves the outdoors and the city, modern and ancient, the iPhone and smoke signals. I heat food over fire, dance to kenethesize my being and love passionately.